Thursday, March 15, 2012

Here I Am...

The idea of a blog is no alien to me. I had started out of curiousity 5 years back- when blogging actually started. It was a fad back then- now it's twitter. Needless to say, I deleted that one. Maybe I didnt understand what blogs really were, maybe I still don't. Of course not from the technological view point- that I most certainly do, but then lets say its one winding road- not sure in entirety.

So a few days back, something clicked, and I decided to give it an another shot- something I have being doing a lot online of late; shooting people in face with my shotgun when they are looking the other way round.

I love to rant. Having said that I have hence declared my intentions for this place.

More to come soon.

PS: For folks who are interested in joining me online for the duck hunt- my Game Ranger id is 2453639.

6 comments:

  1. I always waited for the day you'll turn to blogging. Glad I'm seeing it happen finally. There, you even have your first follower. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much Mahima- your comment means a lot. In Call of Duty terminology, you drew first blood! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ! Shoot right away man. Happy blogging.
    All the very best in this endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Vishal, and I echo Mahima's sentiments for you- would love to see your blog someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to dissapoint you man,but i don't see myself reverting back to blogging(i tried my hand at it),but realized that my personal views are mine alone and are to be shared with my most intimate of friends/family and not meant for public scrutiny. moreover,my blogs were kind of personality(trait) attacks so people took notice and gave me one to stop. i bowed down to a level where i maintain my own personal journal and "rant" as much as i can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @vishal yeah, it happens with me too. most of my views dont go well with other people. But I started this to put them out, after all the worst that happens is either people dont read them or read them excessively. :D

    ReplyDelete