Sunday, January 7, 2018

2018 - New beginnings

 
It will be almost two years (in another 4 days from now), since my last post on here. I myself for one thought that this was a lost cause, and for reasons none other than time. Something, I once talked about in this post. The lack of posts hasn’t been just because of time though, I have never been busier, and juggling between several priorities, so this one took a backseat, and somewhere at a refueling station got chucked out of the car.

A lot has happened, and I have also managed to tick off several things off of my checklist.



A
D
U
L
T
I
N
G


 
  • figure out what I would like doing career-wise (and excel in it, of course)
  • live alone in a strange city
  • learn to cook/feed myself (wouldn’t say I cook, but I get by just fine for myself, given that I am clumsy and fear the shiny sharp objects you call knives in kitchen)
  • be more responsible with bills, managing money etc
P
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
 

  • learn to be patient (Work in Progress- still a long way to go on this one)
  • self-acceptance, and being happy with yourself



H
O
B
B
I
E
S

 
  • finish reading fantasy, classics and sci-fi I always wanted. See my reading list for 2016, 2017 – here and here
  • try moving off of my butt and go for jog once in a while (and try to make that happen every morning, the latter part still needs a lot of work and motivation)
  • discovered the joy of listening to Deep House Chill music while working


And while, I have written several things above, I resolve to write something once a fortnight at the very least, and update this space more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment